1st Congressional District:
Danil Faust – www.danilfaust.com
- Seriously, just check out my website. I’m very open. The more you read, the more you’ll get how I am. Below is “A Big Easy Guide to making a Deal with the Devil” Everything should be taken tongue in cheek, but I’ll never make an accusation without proof. By proof, I mean “Gotcha Sucka!”
Joe Swider – www.geauxjoe.com
- Nice guy. But since this is politics, he’s a website, a commercial, and an AutoDialer reminding you that if it’s “Good for Louisiana, He’s for it!” Generic Blue Dog Democrat to put a nice face on. Look at his website.
Lee Ann Dugas – https://www.facebook.com/Dugas4Congress/
- She’s so sweet. Navy Veteran, type of lady you go have a beer with in a dive bar. She’d be eaten alive, but she did run before.
Eliot Baron – http://www.eliotsbarronforcongress.com/
- Hunh. I’ve talked to him on the internet. Seems like a nice guy. Asked him why he didn’t spend more than 5,000. His response was that his cost/vote ratio was efficient. Whatever. At least he’s a Veteran. Oh, “Green Party Endorsement” means paying a check since there’s no debate or forum, so like…. you don’t actually earn that ‘ish by doing anything other than getting 5 or 6 people together to get vicarious jollies watching Jill Stein burn bras. There is one curious thing however, why did Eliot run for the 5th district 2 years ago? Is he not devoted to the 1st Congressional District? You decide.
Howard Kearny: http://www.kearneyforcongress.com/
- Libertarian. So, nice guy, but he’s well… I dunno. Anyways, Libertarians love wasting their votes and whining, so let’s move on.
Chuemai Yang – http://www.yangcampaign.com/(Nobody has ever seen him)
- He is what I believe, we call a “paper candidate”. See, about 3% of the 1st Congressional District is East Asian in descent, Vietnamese, Chinese, and a few others. Better to bleed off this candidate. As long as there are enough candidates listed in a Jungle Primary, the vote dispersion would nearly guarantee an incumbent a win. Even if just by a few votes. I’m not saying anything about that. Yet. Oh did you hear about the voting machine in Jefferson Parish?
[I] Steve Scalise – https://scalise.house.gov/
- Not a Veteran
Can you believe those ads are 8 years old? Damn! Has your life gotten any better in the last 8 years? What exactly has Steve done?
Second Congressional District:
[I] Cedric Richmond – https://richmond.house.gov/
- He proved that my early vote was a wasted one the other night. I’ll post more soon. Definitely the best candidate in this rate.
Kenneth Cutno – http://www.cutnoforcongress.com/
- He’s got a long way to go but he means well.
Kip Holden – http://www.kipholden.com/ (Hasn’t even bothered to update his website)
- Ditto, but at least he filed an FEC report. I think Cedric Richmond said it best “Don’t talk about leadership when you left town right after Alton Sterling got shot”
Samuel Davenport – http://www.samuelforcongress.com/about.php [Withdrew]
- Got busted for pot and conspiracy to deal right after qualifying. Then he sit the…. well, he stopped squawking.
Judge, Court of Appeal 4th Circuit
[I] Regina Bartholomew-Woods – http://reginaforjudge.com/
- Didn’t talk to me much.
Laurie White – http://www.judgelauriewhite.com/
- Judges are different, Laurie is awesome.
Judge Criminal District Court, Sec. D
Paul A Bonin – https://www.facebook.com/ElectBonin2016/
Kevin Guillory – http://kevinguilloryforjudge.com/
Dennis W. Moore – http://kevinguilloryforjudge.com/
- First election that I can say, any way you vote, it’s not wasted.
Orleans Parish School Board 5
[I] Leslie Ellison – http://leslieellison.com/
Walter Umrani – https://www.facebook.com/walter.umrani
- Umrani all the way.
Orleans Parish School Board 6
David Alvarez – http://www.electdavidalvarez.com/
- Oh David Alvarez all the way. Amazing guy.
[I] Woody Koppel – http://electwoody.com/
- A skilled Politician for sure.
Orleans Parish School Board 7
Alvin R. Crusto – https://ballotpedia.org/Alvin_Crusto_Jr.
[I] Nolan Marshall – https://www.facebook.com/Nolan-Marshall-Jr-for-School-Board-173488049454461/
Kwame Smith – https://kwamesmith4schoolboard.wordpress.com/bio/
- Kwame all the way baby.
Please vote your own conscience, but our best bet for change in Louisiana is Campbell or Fayard.
Caroline Fayard – http://www.carolinefayard.com/
- If she really hated Republicans, she wouldn’t take money from Fox News Executives, so there’s that.
Foster Campbell – http://www.fostercampbell2016.com/#
- If he really took on big oil, he wouldn’t have been in office for 40 years. I mean if you asked him if he was white, well, he’d have to answer like David Duke in that case.
Charles Marsala – http://marsalaforla.com/
- Great guy, California Republican, could do a lot for this State, real person.
Troy Hebert – http://www.gotenough.org/
- If you watch one candidate debate this year for Louisiana, this is the best one
Derrick Edwards – http://www.derrickedwards2016.com
- Great guy and the only truly deserving African American on the ballot
Beryl Billiot – http://berylbilliot.com/
- Native American, Marine, good guy.
Rob Maness – http://www.robmaness.com/
- American Hero, definitely a man I’d want to drink a beer with and watch a Football game/
Gary Landrieu – https://www.facebook.com/electgarylandrieu/
- Apparently the black sheep of the Political Dynasty.
Kaitlin Marone – http://www.kaitlinmarone.com
- Comedian. Funny. Real and nothing to lose.
Joshua Pellerin – http://www.pellerinsenate.com/
- Best Dressed
John Kennedy – http://www.johnkennedy.com/
- Loves his Weed Killer
John Fleming – http://www.flemingforla.com/
- You’d think he’d ask Trump for hair advice
Charles Boustany, Jr – https://boustany.house.gov/
- Doesn’t need hair advice
And my favorite Anti-Semite:
David Duke – http://dukeforsenate.com/ (Man he has a good plastic surgeon)