“We, the people of Louisiana, grateful to Almighty God for the civil, political, economic, and religious liberties we enjoy, and desiring to protect individual rights to life, liberty, and property; afford opportunity for the fullest development of the individual; assure equality of rights; promote the health, safety, education, and welfare of the people; maintain a representative and orderly government; ensure domestic tranquility; provide for the common defense; and secure the blessings of freedom and justice to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this constitution”
-The Louisiana State Constitution
firstname.lastname@example.org – 504-894-4843
An Accomplished Data Analyst skilled in modeling large data sets, increasing operational efficiency while operating under tight budget constraints. Utilizes critical reasoning and common sense in determining issues and developing process improvements. Exceptional planning and implementation capabilities.
Candidate for Political Office/Campaign Organizer
- Designed websites, utilized social media, SEO techniques in ways to reach public and provide information
- Demonstrated exceptional speaking skills, participated in public forums appealing to political elite, organized public outreach events, formed independent political networks
- Analyzed tax policies, state and local economic conditions, demographic composition of population
- Designed initial concept model to update and improve the electrical grid of Louisiana
Disc Jockey/Talent Manager
- Performed daily opening and closing procedures, contacted independent contractors to ensure maximum participation, handled staffing problems
- Demonstrated skills accommodating private parties featuring corporate heads, sports figures and celebrities; credited with high degree of diplomacy resolving problems without sacrificing customer relations.
- Improved employee morale, motivation, and happiness; turnover was low for Bourbon Street standards
Fixed Income Analyst/Operations Manager
- Managed a portfolio of fixed income and mortgage securities with focus on individual client risk tolerance
- Performed data management of brokerage data at multiple brokers to track and reconcile transactions
- Worked with brokerage operations group and managed any complications or legal requests
- Performed asset-liability modeling using various statistical software packages
- Maintained and improved existing Access database queries to obtain information stored in SQL data warehouse
- Prepared annual budget and cash flow analysis including projection of future premiums, surrenders, deaths, loss ratios and expenses
- Analyzed actual expenditures against budget and provided explanations for variances to executive staff
- Managed the Life and Disability Credit Insurance business and prepared monthly GAAP and Statutory financial reports
- Filed annual experience reports, rate deviation studies and performed profitability analyses to justify premium rate increases with various state insurance departments.